The Villas at Giants Ridge follow the guidelines recommended by the CDC.
WELCOME CENTER HOURS OF OPERATION:
Check in begins at 4 pm.
Check out is at 10 am. (Late payment of $50.00 per hour if late checkout after 10:00am)
Pool & Spa:
Unfortunately, the Lodge pool is not available for Villas guest use.
If you will be arriving to check in outside of normal business hours, please call 218-865-4155 to receive check-in instructions and unit information.
- Minimum: 2 nights
- Holidays: Some Holidays require a 3-night stay at weekend rates
- At the time a reservation is made, the deposit which is equal to one night lodging + tax is charged on credit card.
- The balance is then due at check in.
- The credit card on file will also be used for any damages and/or noise complaints.
- Taxes, fees, and rates are subject to change without notice and may not be refunded.
- Please cancel more than 30 days from arrival to receive a refund of your deposit minus a $60 cancellation fee.
- We cannot accept cancellations due to weather.
- When a stay is commenced and guests wish to shorten their visit, they will be responsible for the total cost of the stay they reserved.
VEHICLES AND TRAILERS: We have limited on-site parking. To allow for emergency vehicle access and in order for our guests to enjoy the facility, we have the following parking policies in place:
· Parking permits will be provided at check-in. These permits must be placed in the front window of the vehicles being kept on site. If a replacement is needed, please contact the front desk.
· Two parking spaces are allotted per unit. If you have more vehicles, please discuss with the guest services for options outlined below.
· If you have more than 2 vehicles, an RV, boat, ATV, or snowmobile trailer, temporary parking is available in the overflow lot at Giants Ridge, ¼ mile from the Villas, across the road from the Giants Ridge entrance. A signed waiver is required before parking in the parking area and is available at the Villas Welcome Center. Shuttle service is not available.
· Snowmobiles may be parked in one of the unit’s parking spaces or on the grounds near the unit itself.
· RVs are NOT allowed in any of our lots. Our parking is tight, and we do not have the space for RVs in our lots. We do not allow RVs to park and/or run electrical cords out to them for additional space for people to sleep for any reason. During the summer months there are RV parks in the area. Please plan accordingly.
· Any guests found abusing this policy will be in violation of their rental agreement which will immediately be terminated without refund or compensation.
We have certain Villas that are designated as dog friendly, arrangements must be made in advance. There is a one-time fee of $50 per dog, up to 2 dogs. You will be asked to sign a pet parent agreement at check-in.
*THE VILLAS AT GIANTS RIDGE IS A SMOKE-FREE RESORT.